Shape Your Estate Plan to Fit Your Needs and Secure Your Family’s Future
Estate planning is for everyone. Regardless of how small or how simple your estate is, you still need a plan to decide who should receive your personal property when you die, who should take care of your finances or make medical decisions on your behalf if you become incapacitated, and how your loved ones can be provided for when you die.
An estate plan is a comprehensive plan for:
- Managing your assets during your lifetime
- Protecting assets should you need to move into a long-term care facility
- Appointing someone to make financial and health care decisions for you should you become unable to make decisions for yourself
- Nominating someone to care for your minor children
- Managing and distributing assets after your death
Estate planning is not only for the wealthy. An estate plan enables you to make your wishes known. You can decide and instruct others as to who you would like to make financial, medical and other decisions if you become unable to make decisions for yourself. In addition, you determine who inherits from you and under what conditions.
Schedule a Free Initial Phone Consultation
Contact us to start developing an estate plan that is right for you. Send an email or call the Law Office of Carol Fauerbach in Folsom at 916-597-1305 for a free initial phone consultation or to schedule an appointment.